Friday, May 20, 2011

Azazel

So most people are wondering, who is the red looking nightcrawler in X-Men First Class? Will I know exactly who he is. He is Azazel and he is a villain who believes that everything on Earth belongs to him. Azazel is a leader of a group of mutants that all resemble a demon. He has also fathered many children on Earth, one being Nightcrawler. That is correct, Azazel is the father of Nightcrawler--The transporting Blue skin like demon, who is one of the members of X-Men--and if you didn't know Mystique--the blue skin shapeshifter--is the mother. Azazel has the ability to transport and shapeshift. However, I don't know if they have Azazel shapeshift in the movie, but we will see this summer on June 3, 2011, when X-Men First Class comes out in theaters.

Azazel
X-Men First Class
































Nightcrawler
X-Men: United

Mystique
X-Men, X-Men: United, X-Men: The Last Stand
































X-Men First Class

1 comment:

  1. I have never been a huge marvel comics fan but reading your blog has made me go watch all of the xmen movies that have come out. I do not know exactly which villain you are talking about but your post has me looking out for him in future movies.This time when I do watch the movie I will actually know what they are talking about.

    ReplyDelete