Monday, March 7, 2011

MCU?

I know what your thinking, What is MCU? It stands for Marvel Cinematic Universe, it is the Universe of Marvel heroes taking place in films, combining independent superhero movies and crossing over shared plot elements, settings as well as cast and characters.
Movies that are included within the MCU, which are all leading up to the biggest Superhero film of all-time, The Avengers:
In 2008, Iron Man was the first to introduce the MCU...

In both Iron Man 1 and 2, you see Captain americas Shield connecting to the upcoming Movie Captain America: The First Avenger-
Iron Man:

Iron Man 2:

Check out Iron Man, Iron Man 2, and The Incredible Hulk to find more connections and to just be entertained.
For more info on MCU check out Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of action movies, especially Iron Man, X-Men, and Spiderman. I do not know that they have a name, MCU, for Marvel movies because I just assume that they are created with permission from Stan Lee, who you already know that he is the creator of all the Marvel comic books and movies. For me, my favorite Marvel movie is X-Men because it has a variety of mutants that are so cool, and I get to know each mutant’s personal life. I hope you write more posts about X-Men and its upcoming movies, such as X-Men First Class. I do not know when they will make the second movie of X-Men Origin: Wolverine which I hear that it may take place in Asia.

    When I saw Iron Man 2, I do notice Captain America’s shield, but I do not know why it is there when MCU has not created the Captain America movie yet. Also, every time I see these Marvel movies; I am so happy to see Stan Lee in them as a special guest star, but I am disappointed that I do not get to see him often in each of these movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the avengers and other heroes ,i'm very like them ...I've read the comic and very good to me... in this avengers my favorite is Iron Man :)

    ReplyDelete