Monday, February 7, 2011

The Spectacular Movie Buff


 My name is Erick and I am a movie buff, not just any movie buff, but a big time movie buff. Especially when it comes to superhero movies. I am also a comic artist, which I know a lot about. Through blogging, I want to show you, my readers, the difference between the movie and the comics, behind the scenes, what it takes to become the character, and I just want to get out my opinions about these movies.
            I’m pretty sure you all noticed the popularity and impact that Marvel/Dc superheroes has made in the big screen. What I want to get from blogging is your opinions and knowledge on the films and my blogs. I like to see how you see the world. I like entertaining people and I hope I entertain you with my blogs. Hope you are excited as I am because 2011 and 2012 are going to be crazy with the upcoming films:
2011
Thor- May 6
Captain America- July 22
X-men First Class- June 3
Green Lantern- June 17
 2012
The Avengers- May 4
Spider-man Reboot- July 4
The Dark Knight Rises- July 20
The Wolverine- TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment